See if any specific sizing guidance is given in the product description below. If not, use this as a general guide.
For the best fit we recommend that you use the Chest, Waist and Shoe size measurements where provided.
The chest to fit sizes given are the chest measurements of the wearer that the garment is designed to best fit. Measure around the chest at the fullest part with the tape placed just below the under arm.
The waist, length and inside leg sizes listed are actual garment dimensions.
Despatch & Delivery
Free UK delivery applies to on-line orders over £75.00 in value. Otherwise, a small charge (£2.50 - £5.95) based on parcel weight will be levied at the checkout.
For current UK postage and International shipping rates, please refer to our P&P Guide or request a quote at the checkout
We aim to despatch within 2-3 working days by Royal Mail for UK orders (1-3 days delivery), and by Royal Airmail for non-UK orders (3-10 days delivery)
We offer a next day (Mon - Fri) UK delivery @ £8.95 on certain products, please check with us first if you require this premium service
For your assurance, we use Stripe and PayPal to handle all your credit or debit card transactions.
Stripe and PayPal are both a reputable and safe means to purchase goods online and you do not need an account to use them. Your transaction will be secure and we do not receive or store any of your credit or debit card information.
School uniform bespoke wool blazer, made to order
Extensive colour range available
Blazer chest sizes:
22" - 52"
As part of our bespoke school uniform range, we offer the 100% wool blazer jacket that can be made to order to your school's unique specifications. The blazer is available in an extensive colour range with embellishments to suit your school's requirements.
Our wool fabric is a popular choice for Independent schools, the wool we use for our blazer jackets is manufactured to the highest specification and will withstand the test of time, giving strength and durability for the rigours of everyday school wear.
- Traditional blazer style
- Modern jacket
- Create your own style
- Lining - stock colour, or bespoke design closely matched to the shade of the garment; or can be made into a design feature: a bright contrast lining or bespoke printed lining, specific to the school
- Pockets - patch, jetted, flaps, slanted, mock or none
- Buttons - stock or bespoke, number of buttons
- Vents - side double, centre single, none, bespoke to your requirement; back vents will often fall in line with the garment's design
- Embroidery - your school badge or crest can be embroidered on the blazer / jacket as required, a digitised image is required or we can arrange for this to be produced
- Edging - tape, cord, piping; these can be positioned to your requirements; standard colours available from stock or specially dyed to your specifications, see our blazer braiding services