See if any specific sizing guidance is given in the product description below. If not, use this as a general guide.
For the best fit we recommend that you use the Chest, Waist and Shoe size measurements where provided.
The chest to fit sizes given are the chest measurements of the wearer that the garment is designed to best fit. Measure around the chest at the fullest part with the tape placed just below the under arm.
The waist, length and inside leg sizes listed are actual garment dimensions.
Despatch & Delivery
Free UK delivery applies to non-badged orders over £85.00 in value.
For all other orders, a small charge (£2.50 - £5.95) based on parcel weight will be levied at the checkout.
Please refer to our P&P Guide for current postal and shipping charges or request a quote at the checkout.
Please allow 2 - 3 days for orders to be processed, in addition to Royal Mail delivery times (1 - 3 days for UK and 5 - 10 days for international destinations).
We offer next day (Mon - Fri) UK delivery @ £8.95 on certain products, please check with us first if you require this premium service.
For your assurance, we use Stripe and PayPal to handle all your credit or debit card transactions.
Stripe and PayPal are both a reputable and safe means to purchase goods online and you do not need an account to use them. Your transaction will be secure and we do not receive or store any of your credit or debit card information.
School bespoke blazer, made to order, Venetian stripe blazer or jacket, wool / cotton blend fabric
Extensive colour range available or design your own
Blazer chest sizes:
22" - 52"
As part of our bespoke school uniform range, we offer the Venetian stripe blazer jacket that can be made to order to your school's unique specifications. The blazer is available in an extensive colour range with embellishments to suit your school's requirements.
Our wool / cotton fabric is a popular choice, the cotton content adds strength and durability for the rigours of everyday school wear.
- Traditional blazer style
- Modern jacket
- Create your own style
- Lining - stock colour, or bespoke design closely matched to the shade of the garment; or can be made into a design feature: a bright contrast lining or bespoke printed lining, specific to the school
- Pockets - patch, jetted, flaps, slanted, mock or none
- Buttons - stock or bespoke, number of buttons
- Vents - side double, centre single, none, bespoke to your requirement; back vents will often fall in line with the garment's design
- Embroidery - your school badge or crest can be embroidered on the blazer / jacket as required, a digitised image is required or we can arrange for this to be produced
- Edging - tape, cord, piping; these can be positioned to your requirements; standard colours available from stock or specially dyed to your specifications, see our blazer braiding services