Listed below are notes to assist with navigation around our website, with additional help to order products, view services and manage your account.
Our Key Sectors
There are five key sectors in which County Sports & Schoolwear specialise:
- Junior and Senior School Wear Uniform and College Wear
- Childrens and Adult Sports Wear
- Childrens and Adult Equestrian Clothing
- Childrens and Adult Outdoor Clothing
- Staff, Corporate Uniforms and Work Wear
The Layout Of the Website
The website is designed to help customers find the information on services and products that they require as quickly and easily as possible. In addition to the categories below, there is a Search box facility contained within every page positioned near the top of the page.
The Main Category Pages
Across the top of each page will appear six menu items which will assist with navigating around the website. Each menu item contains a further list of sub-categories listed on the left hand side:
- Home - The Home Page offers an overview of our entire website including our Key Sectors and Services
- Our Services - This section provides further details on the range of additional services available to customers acting on behalf of a school, team, club, business or organisation, who wish to make bulk purchases that may include embroidery or print customisation or made to order manufacture requirements. The section also contains our wholesale catalogue. Please contact us for further details and prices of these additional services.
- Contact Us - This page details all the means of contacting us, including address, telephone number, email address. There is also a pre-formatted form to send your enquiries direct to us.
- My Account - This section enables customers to manage their accounts. You can view your order history including product items and view the status of current orders. This is an optional facility to assist with the administration of orders, and you do not need to open an account in order to make purchases.
Below are a further set of menu items to include:
- Shop by Department - This section is the gateway to our on-line store, whereby customers may make single or bulk purchases of items available direct from stock. The section contains Non-badged items for purchase of generic items of clothing and accessories, which contain no additional badge, logo embroidery, print or reference to any specific organisation.
- Search facility - A quick means to assist with finding specific products
- Find My School / Organisation: A list of schools, clubs, organisations whose badged items are available for on-line purchase.
The Ordering Process
For large quantity orders or ones requiring additional print or embroidery then we recommend that you contact us by email or telephone in the first instance to confirm your order requirements. We will then guide you through the necessary ordering and invoice process.
For smaller quantity orders of blank items, then these may be purchased by viewing our on-line store via the Buy Online page. You can browse the various categories or use the search facility box in the top right corner if looking for particular items.
- Once you have identified a product item that you wish to purchase then use the order facility to the right of the product image gallery. This involves confirming your requirements, which may include selecting the required colour, size, etc. The selected item will be saved in your shopping cart until you have finished ordering all of your required products.
- You can view your shopping cart at any time, which is visible in the top right corner of the page. On selecting to view the shopping cart, you will have the option to add further products by "returning to the store front", amending the quantity required of a particular item, removing an item, adding a coupon code or proceeding to the Checkout to complete the order.
- Coupon codes are a facility available to County Sports & Schoolwear, whereby we may offer discounts on particular items, products or orders. We strive to maintain competitive prices throughout the year, but on occasion we may have scope to reward customers with reductions on our normal prices. We will advertise any such codes on our Facebook page, see link in the right hand column of this page, or we will advise customers on an individual basis.
- On clicking the Checkout button, you will be taken to a page requesting information required to process your order. If you already have an account with us or have ordered previously then much of the information will be completed with the facility to edit if necessary. Otherwise, please enter your email and personal details, including delivery address if different to the billing address, otherwise by ticking the box then the address will be replicated. Only by completing the address fields will the remainder of the checkout page update to provide the relevant shipping / delivery options and quotes.
- Further optional elements of this page are to calculate the shipping/ delivery costs based on the delivery address, order value and parcel weight. If you have a coupon code then please enter it in the box provided, otherwise leave it blank. The payment method facility will have already been formatted to using the Paypal portal, and there is no requirement to click anywhere on this box. The Paypal facility offers you the options to make payments with or without a Paypal account, as all major credit or debit cards are accepted. Finally, if you wish to add a comment to your order, such as delivery instructions, then please add this in the final box before clicking on the "Review Order" at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be taken to a Review Order Page detailing the elements contained within you order, with the facility to amend by clicking on the "Back" button, or proceeding to "Make Payment" via the Paypal portal.
- On the Paypal Page, you will see an Order Summary from County Sports & Schoolwear on the left hand side of the page, and on the right will be the options to make payment via your Paypal Account or by clicking on "Don't have a Paypal Account", the facility to make direct payment by means of credit or debit card.
- Once payment has been made then we will send you an email confirming your order and payment received. You will receive further emails from us updating you on the processing of your order with estimated despatch date.
- A final email will be sent to confirm that your order has left our warehouse, with an estimated date of delivery.
- At any point before, during or after ordering, if you have any concerns or queries, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Telephone 01384 352340 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org - we will only be too happy to help you.